UX/UI Designers Front End Developers Project Success Managers Full Stack Developers
come work with a great team!
Who we are
PaintedRobot is a digital agency based out of Kitchener-Waterloo that offers services ranging from web design to business tools implementation.
Project Success Manager
Reporting to management, the web project manager plays an essential role between our clients and various team members – managing client expectations and agency resources while ensuring that projects come in on-time, on-budget and within the estimated scope-of-work. A good understanding of web technologies would be an asset.
- Managing key client accounts
- Liaising and updating key stakeholders on the status of projects
- Advising clients of cost, available resources, problems and solutions
- Budget & deadline tracking
- Scheduling agency resources
- Running weekly production meetings
- CMS (WordPress) training sessions with clients
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Background in project management (digital projects an asset)
- Technical competence and understanding of web technologies
- Multitasker with ability to juggle many projects
- A responsive problem solver
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for branding and digital projects
- Understanding of the creative process as it relates to brand and web
Expected start date: 2021-08-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
We are completely remote.
We are looking for a Web Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- UX first design thinking.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Contract length: Ongoing
Part-time hours: 20 – 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Freelance